Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fool's Day and Biscuits!


Did anybody get any jokes pulled on them on Thursday? April fools day has a lot of history in my family. One of the most memorable was when I was 14 years old, had braces and head full of curly hair, not to mention glasses. My mom cooked a real nice dinner and our family of four was sitting at the table enjoying a nice dinner when all of sudden everything broke loose. Mom had put some cotton in the biscuits and I took big bite of one and had cotton stretching about 1 foot out of mouth. It was a big hoot...needless to say my braces didn't really care for it as it took a while to clean it out of them. We still have a good laugh about the biscuits on April fool's Day!

Speaking of biscuits, we will have about 200 of them on Easter morning at South Pointe in Pageland. Plan on getting there early for some good fellowship as we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ! It is going to be a great day of worship and I promise there will be no cotton is these biscuits!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment