Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How bout the ACC? Yeah - Right!!


As a diehard tarheel fan, last night was a big bummer. As much as I love UNC, I can not stand Duke. And that really is the way it should be, I would expect nothing less from my fellow Blue Devil comrades. Flashback one year ago - The Heels were cutting down the nets in Detroit - and now this year has the "Dookies" doing the same. Sounds like a bad dream doesn't it? As tough as this year was for the heels, the only thing worse that could have happened was the "dookies" winning it all.

Oh well! Go ACC! Sorry - I can't go there. Partly to blame is the NCAA committee (my fingers shutter at the word - from previous churches) basically giving Duke the easiest path to get there and then the other giants falling around them. I tell you what; if that last three from Butler had done down, I think I would have run around the house like a kid at Christmas. No what if's though...Duke is the champion and the biggest rivalry in college sports gets a little more blood to add to the mix.

Congrats...sorta! Can't wait for football season - somehow I don't see many dookies saying the same thing!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Go "CUBBIES" its Baseball Season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more Rev Kev cause I point friends here and mostly cause when he shows up, Good things happen :)

    ReplyDelete