Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 hours from paradise!


Sorry for the delay in posts last week. Kim and I were in Grand Cayman celebrating our wedding anniversary and it was very expensive to get on the internet, so I let it go. I have to say that I am blessed with the best wife in the world and it was truly a honor to take her away for a week. We have been blessed to travel quite a bit over the last 15 years, but we really found our own slice of paradise in the Cayman Islands. Who needs a 10 hour flight to Hawaii when you can have your toes in the water at Seven Mile Beach in three hours from Charlotte?

There were many highlights to the trip including driving on the left side of the road, seeing some blowholes, jet skiing off 7 Mile Beach, swimming with and feeding stingrays, but most of all spending 24/7 just with Kim. No need to get gushy.......but I encourage all of you who are married to just get away together. You don't even have to get on a plane, but quality time is needed and keeps you going.

I will try to post a few more pics on this site if you are interested. We hope to see Grand Cayman again soon, but I have this feeling that I might have 3 kids that will want to be with us next time. We shall see.......

2 comments:

  1. WOW thats a great observeation never really thought about that way

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a great time you deserve it

    ReplyDelete