Monday, December 14, 2009

The Melting Pot review


Whoa- Now , those of you who know me, know that I love food and know good places to find it. There are a few occasions a year that Kim and I will drop a little money on some "fine dining" establishments. This Christmas we went out with some friends to a new place called, "The Melting Pot" in Charlotte. I had heard of it before, but had never placed it on the priority list. Especially when I heard you pay like $100 and have to cook your own food. Come on now - not this guy!

I won't go into great detail of how it works....but it is really neat how you cook right on your table fondue style. We dipped into some melted cheese and cooked all kinds of meats including my favorite, "lobster", and then the best was saved for last...the CHOCOLATE fondue. Oh my goodness~! I really believe they will serve this in heaven!!! Awesome!!!!

It was a great meal - I look forward to maybe celebrating my next birthday there soon...Guys - this is the real deal restaurant to take your wife too!

Merry Christmas and don't forget to enjoy the special moments each day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Dude, we missesd you Sunday, but not much. Ha! Ha! You know we're really kidding because you're the meat in our hamburgers! Marty's a great sub. See you next week. Love you!

    J & L

    ReplyDelete