Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW DAY!!


The weather guys finally got one right!! We got pretty good with some and ice this weekend. I really hate that our worship services are called off tomorrow, but safety is the main thing. Matter of fact, I even tried to drive my SUV in my neighborhood and was all over the place. I had a hard time even getting back up my driveway...needless to say I never even tried to get out of the neighborhood.

Snow days are great for the kids and certainly bring back many memories of days gone by playing in the snow. Thought you might like this pic...pretty hilarious with the family sledding today. Pictured is Grace, Emma, Benjamin, and myself. I was the designated "big push down the hill guy".

Enjoy the break from the routine with your family and stay warm...who knows when we will see the next big winter storm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment